Saturday, January 12, 2013

Flowers and a Fan

This is such a pretty card. A small die cut reads Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
I don't see anything other than the die scrap that feels like Christmas.
A lovely lady's card with the pretty pull out fan.
Sharing with Courtney at Feathered Nest Friday


Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Shirley, that is so pretty. It would seem to fit any occasion..Happy Saturday..Judy

Red Rose Alley said...

I love all your pop-out cards. I have only one, which is a Valentine card that I put out. Thank you for your heartfelt comment about my mom, and I am so sorry that you lost your mom too. My sweet dad is also gone, over twenty years now, and they are both in my heart always. Have a nice weekend, Shirley.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

jeanetteann said...

Shirley how very pretty. A card to treasure forever I think. x

Ann said...

this is gorgeous!! i love the pull out fan!!
i am so delighted to see more of your wonderful collection!!!!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

what a gorgeous card. You have the most amazing collection and this one is so clever.

Hope you have a wonderful week!